UNIZIK POST UTME 2017/2018 SCREENING HAS BEEN SCHEDULED.
UNIZIK POST UTME 2017/2018 SCREENING HAS BEEN SCHEDULED TO HOLD FROM SAT. 16TH TO 23RD SEPTEMBER 2017. CONTINUE READING TO GET ALL THE REQUIRED INFORMATION.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK UTME / admission screening exercise application form for the 2017/2018 academic session has commenced. The registration is currently ongoing at the portal.
UNIZIK POST UTME SCREENING DATE
Unizik post UTME exam has been scheduled as follows:
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University has scheduled its 2017/2018 POST UTME screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2017 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
The dates are outlined below:
1. SCREENING EXERCISE DATES: SATURDAY, 16th – SATURDAY, 23rd SEPTEMBER, 2017
DAY 1: SATURDAY, 16th September, 2017
S/N Faculty a. Arts b. Physical Sciences
DAY 2: MONDAY, 18th September, 2017
S/N Faculty a. Management Sciences b. Biosciences
DAY 3: TUESDAY, 19th September, 2017
S/N Faculty a. Engineering b. Education
DAY 4: WEDNESDAY, 20th September, 2017
S/N Faculty a b. c. Medicine Basic Medical Sciences Agricultural Sciences
DAY 5: THURSDAY, 21st September, 2017
S/N Faculty a. Law b. Pharmacy
DAY 6: FRIDAY, 22nd September, 2017
S/N Faculty a Social Sciences b Environmental Sciences
DAY 7: SATURDAY, 23rd September, 2017
S/N Faculty a Health Sciences and Technology
UNIZIK POST UTME 2017/2018 REGISTRATION PROCEDURE:
a. Registration will start on Tuesday, 5th September, 2017 and end on Friday 15th September, 2017.
b. – Visit portal.unizik.edu.ng
– Click on ‘ Create Account’
– Enter your UTME REG Number and a valid email address and click ‘Send’. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly.
– Copy the verification code and click on ‘Continue’
– On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click on ‘ Submit’
– Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly.
– Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
– After successful login, click on ‘Step One’, click on ‘Generate Application Form RRR’
– Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2,000 only
– Login to the portal, click on ‘Step Two’, click on ‘Confirm payment’, enter the RRR number and click on ‘Verify payment’. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get a notification ‘Payment already verified’, then proceed to “Step Three”.
– Click on ‘Step Three’, click on ‘Fill Application Form’, Fill out the application form. You can
save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also, you can edit your information as often as possible within the application period.
– Check the ‘I Agree’ box and click on “submit” button.
– Print out the Application Form and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME examination.